xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Kml Browse  (Read 112 times)

blackwookiee

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »

KMLBrowse and Shoutcast Top 500 from the "Music" menu are bother not working. I am using the 6/11/06 build of XBMC along with the newest MC360 skin release.

Weird that Shoutcast video works but no Shoutcast radio works. We need this fixed! Where to start?

Kelem

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 01:10:00 AM »

Bugger sorry bout dat try emma12 didnt even realize i had put a password on it

artnada

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 03:14:00 AM »

grr.gif Meh still aint working

I still think it is something to do with the addresses I listed earlier in this thread, by I aint savvy enough to figure the problem.  unsure.gif

I just sent an email to the author of the KMLBrowse script to see if they have any idea.

Fingers crossed everyone. wink.gif

artnada

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2006, 06:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(artnada @ Jun 15 2006, 10:21 AM) View Post

grr.gif Meh still aint working

I still think it is something to do with the addresses I listed earlier in this thread, by I aint savvy enough to figure the problem.  unsure.gif

I just sent an email to the author of the KMLBrowse script to see if they have any idea.

Fingers crossed everyone. wink.gif

Email bounced sad.gif Back to square one.  grr.gif

mr_tompe

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 07:33:00 AM »

I also have th same problem... anyone find a solutiob that works ???

mr_tompe

atl_jimbo

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2006, 05:19:00 PM »

I've had the same problem as well, since I upgraded to XBMC-CVS_2006-06-18-T3CH.  In my troubleshooting I noticed that the XBMC\Python directory is missing.  A few of the files have "node" in the name, so it probably has something to do with our KML problem.  I tried to copy the directory from my old version of XBMC, but it did not fix the problem.  I reloaded my old XBMC and it's still working fine.  I didn't, however, try copying my old KML script with the python directory.  I will try that next, with a known working script.  Good luck with your KML problems.

Jimmy

Kelem

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 12:05:00 AM »

atl_jimbo
Do you see Shoutcast in the Music folder at all.
It at least gets the radio going isn't pretty but works

A Murder of Crows

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2006, 03:52:00 AM »

from what i see in the forums, an update/overhaul of how XBMC does python is to blame for this script breaking.

it's REALLY frustrating....this (Web Radio 2) and Stupid Videos were by 2 favorite scripts....Web Radio 2 works in 2006-4-19 GasGiver, but it seems that GasGiver has fallen off the face of the planet.

Stupid Videos has not worked since BEFORE april, and i can't seem to get it to work.

currently running at least 2 versions of XBMC now.....GasGiver 4-19, and Pimped 7-23.

if someone gets these 2 fixed, please let me know

artnada

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 01:19:00 AM »

08th August 2006

I downloaded XBMC-CVS_2006-08-06-T3CH, and re-downloaded the SimpleKML script, through the in-built script downloader, and woohoo, Web Radio now works!!!

It is slightly slow caching the stream, when you select a station, but I can confirm is is definatly working with build XBMC-CVS_2006-08-06-T3CH

Necrophiliac

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(artnada @ Aug 9 2006, 04:26 AM) View Post

08th August 2006

I downloaded XBMC-CVS_2006-08-06-T3CH, and re-downloaded the SimpleKML script, through the in-built script downloader, and woohoo, Web Radio now works!!!

It is slightly slow caching the stream, when you select a station, but I can confirm is is definatly working with build XBMC-CVS_2006-08-06-T3CH

So the KMLBrowser works with the most recent T3CH build of XBMC?  It goes in the scripts folder or under python like it used to?

artnada

• Archived User
Kml Browse
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 06:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(Necrophiliac @ Aug 9 2006, 06:02 PM) View Post

So the KMLBrowser works with the most recent T3CH build of XBMC?  It goes in the scripts folder or under python like it used to?

When I downloaded it, using the auto downloader, it went into "/E/Apps/XBMC/scripts/KMLBrowse/" as normal. It worked then. I have moved it to the "/E/Apps/XBMC/skin/MC360/extras/" folder. It works there.

I have also edited my media blades "Movie Trailers" button to start the KMLBrowser.
Pages: 1 [2]