xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sirius Access Script  (Read 302 times)

bigrig

• Archived User
Sirius Access Script
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »

gift.gif

Matt

graphicsgod

• Archived User
Sirius Access Script
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 02:25:00 PM »

Dude you are like a god among men!!! I listen to Sirius almost 24-7 and this is just what I've been looking for. Thank you!!

BTW...

Is there any way to have it more built into the XBMC program than accessing it through the side through a script? It would be nice to have it have the same properties as a music file. For example being able to be at the "home" screen and have it play in the background. Plus it makes doing other things easier as well! And have it use the "start" button to change channels or other settings. Just like a movie or song. You get the idea  tongue.gif!

Heres to hoping  rolleyes.gif!!

Rob

mini67

• Archived User
Sirius Access Script
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »

Appears script has broken again after Sirius updated the Captcha codes. I put the new ones into the script, but now some other errors are coming up. Has anybody else been able to get this script working again?

nikorc

• Archived User
Sirius Access Script
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »

The script logs on and I can select the channel but then I get a 'Loading...' screen and nothing happens.

msimon7

• Archived User
Sirius Access Script
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 09:56:00 PM »

sirURL = self.sir.getChannelURL() call
hope this can be fixed, this script is one of my favorite parts of xbmc and use it all the time.

jlwilsonjr

• Archived User
Sirius Access Script
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2008, 11:14:00 AM »

Same for me hope someone can get this to work I have been waiting for this a ever since I got my modded box. Also is it possible to  view launch cast videos on the xbox?

Bronco28

• Archived User
Sirius Access Script
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2008, 10:18:00 AM »

Can anyone get this working for the US?  I really miss the ability to listen to my sirius through my xbox....  thanks.

Bronco28

• Archived User
Sirius Access Script
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2008, 10:39:00 AM »

Anyone????  I still am interested in a fix.  Would do it myself but know nothing about this.  Willing to pay someone though......

drzoo2

• Archived User
Sirius Access Script
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2008, 06:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(Bronco28 @ Apr 24 2008, 01:15 PM) View Post

Anyone????  I still am interested in a fix.  Would do it myself but know nothing about this.  Willing to pay someone though......

I have a way to listen to Sirius through xbmc since the script no longer works. It involves Firefox, MediaPlayer Connectivity plug-in and VLC. I use Linux but all of these are also available to Windows users. I figured this out after when trying to get the Sirius player to work in Linux. If this isn't enough of a hint, I'll post exact instructions if enough people ask for them.

Unfortunately it isn't a clean solution because it involves access to the streaming PC first and there is no easy way to change channels without accessing the server PC but hey, it works. Also once started in VLC it never asks to confirm your still listening. I've had it stream for 24hr's without interruption.

z
Pages: 1 2 [3]