xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Xboxmediacenter - April 20th 2007 Svn Rev8582 Midi Edition Build  (Read 330 times)

nuka1195

• Archived User
Xboxmediacenter - April 20th 2007 Svn Rev8582 Midi Edition Build
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2007, 08:56:00 PM »

are you running in 1080i, or is the player set to play in 1080i. try 720p.

If you grab the latest AMT from svn, you can choose to play the HD trailers, but only the 480p play without issue as long as your not trying to play them at 1080i. 480p trailers will only play when downloaded.

superJJ

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2007, 03:11:00 AM »

Since nobody replied to my Question above, I take it as an Bug in XBMC where is until now no solution. So I post it here again, that it wont get forgotten ;-)

Hi, since a few builds of XBMC it doesn't recognize the .srt-File automaticaly, if I play an Avi with srt-File (which has of course the same name as the avi-File and is in the same Folder). I have to select the srt-File manualy bevor it plays it. Is this intended? And is there a workaround for this Problem?

elupus

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2007, 06:32:00 AM »

if you have set xbmc to not enable subtitles per default from osd for all movies, it will not even look for subtitles on load. (keeps loading time down for vobsubs)

elitegamer360

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2007, 05:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(superJJ @ Apr 27 2007, 10:47 AM) View Post

Since nobody replied to my Question above, I take it as an Bug in XBMC where is until now no solution. So I post it here again, that it wont get forgotten ;-)

Hi, since a few builds of XBMC it doesn't recognize the .srt-File automaticaly, if I play an Avi with srt-File (which has of course the same name as the avi-File and is in the same Folder). I have to select the srt-File manualy bevor it plays it. Is this intended? And is there a workaround for this Problem?

I'm trying to help here and not suggest that the poblem does not exist.

I dont know where's the source of your AVI's and .SRT's i.e (xbox HDD or streamed from a PC), but I can tell you from my setup every thing works fine with no problems and I'm running the current Latest Build.

My:-
1- Avi's streamed from my PC.
2- All my subtitles saved in a seperate folder in my PC and XBMC is set to look for the subttitles in that folder.
3- In the movie OSD Video options the subtitles was set to Enable and settings must be saved for all movies.
4- Every time I play an AVI, XBMC will look in my specified folder and loads the subtitles automatically whether they are .Srt, .Idx .Sub, or .SUB flawlessly.

hope that helped. sorry I dont have the box infront of me otherwise I would've given you detailed instructions.

lets know if you still have problems.

prplehz

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »

When I try to connect to my windows netowrk via any of the menus it asks me for a username and password. But I dont even have my windws network set up with user name and password. I try to just leave it blank but it keeps resetting and wont let me in. Am I missing a setting somewhere?  I never had to put in user name and password before...

Snoopster J

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2007, 07:08:00 PM »

Referring to the gamertag downloading problem, I am almost 100% sure it is a change in the build because I have just moments ago replaced my old build with this. Not that it's of vital importance, but any ideas why?

Edit: I also tried editing my gamertag and the reputation star thing is all wonky.

superJJ

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2007, 01:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(elitegamer360 @ Apr 29 2007, 02:18 AM) View Post

3- In the movie OSD Video options the subtitles was set to Enable and settings must be saved for all movies.

lets know if you still have problems.

That's seems to be the Thing. I didn't knew that I had to enable subtitles for all movies first, before it plays the srt without manually looking. Did that and it worked fine. Thanx a lot for the help!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]