xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: XboxMediaCenter 2.0.0 - Released!  (Read 678 times)

Harlock_Gbase

• Archived User
XboxMediaCenter 2.0.0 - Released!
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2006, 02:23:00 AM »

I have the same problem as one of the previous posters. I have saved my Userdata and upgraded to the latest TECH release and now i can't see none of my videos or music files. I can browse to my shares on my pc but they are empty. Also i can't see any arenas on xlink kai.  huh.gif

Does someone have an idea what could be the problem?

thanks

Spykon

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »

This is sick. Thank you so much smile.gif.

Nooby Nooby Do

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »

I think it's great that we have a point release.  It's been a long time between drinks at that fountain, although this hasn't been too much of a problem because the T3ch builds have been pretty stable on the whole.

Thanks to all concerned.  love.gif

I was waiting on a point release to upgrade the four or five XBOXs that I've set up for friends but I'm still kind of wondering if I should hang out for 2.0.1 to mop up the last few minor problems.

My question is:

Will (or Have) the dev team forked the development tree now so that we can look forward to an elimination of the few remaining bugs in the point release with the 2.0.1 branch etc, or...

are the dev team still in feature freeze until after 2.0.1 or....

will 2.0.1 have new features and therefore the potential for new problems?

To put it another way, will 2.0.1 become the new 'point release' (replacing 2.0.0), or is it the start of a long line of new development?

slumberpod77

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2006, 01:20:00 AM »

there is a feature freeze in effect until 2.0.1 is called...

Enygma

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2006, 05:19:00 PM »

USB Mass Storage support is limited to 4GB.... What if I were to partition a USB hard drive into 4GB chunks. Would it see all the partitions I made or just the first one, or not work at all?

I'd test this theory but I don't have a hard drive enclosure and my USB adapter cable isn't finished yet.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]