xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 69

Author Topic: Wide Icons :)  (Read 3141 times)

babyblu

• Archived User
Wide Icons :)
« Reply #960 on: December 04, 2006, 09:10:00 AM »

nice work emp3r0r i will up a bunch of icons tonight including that rar i posted a couple of days ago.

babyblu

• Archived User
« Reply #961 on: December 05, 2006, 06:51:00 AM »

hey emp3r0r I see that you upped most of the icons from that rar a i upped.

I should be upping somemore icons in the next couple of days

team_toyo

• Archived User
« Reply #962 on: December 05, 2006, 07:00:00 PM »

I hate to ask since this has been explained alot, but I just can't find a solution.

Until now I have never really used XBMC but maybe for playing music with visuals. Anyways I just installed the new build, and downloaded the MC360 Skin. Pretty nice, but when I add default.tbn into a game or app folder, and reload XBMC it doesn't show the icon. Its funny because I downloaded some new Icons for my emulators, and none of them show exept for the Sega Genesis Icon,  and I have named them all default.tbn. I even have a wide Icon for DVDX but it shows up little, and I have add the extra code in MyVideo.xml, still nothing. (I have added the code in Project Gothom 3's my video.xml, and even in the MC 360's XML but with the MC360 skin is just blanks out and I have to reset the dash

I understand the  topic is mainly on myVideos.xml, but can you make your games, and apps Icons wide.

None of my games have the tilted icons showing either, and they too have been renamed to default.tbn. I don't think I doing something right. I have looked everywhere, on Wiki, and all through this forum even MC360 sites faqs. any help would be great

team_toyo

• Archived User
« Reply #963 on: December 05, 2006, 07:24:00 PM »

NEVER MIND!  ph34r.gif I had a brain fart. I forgot to delete the thumbnail cache, but I'm still wondering about the wide icons for my apps and games. I have tilted icons for my games but one of them is a wide icon, I can't figure out how to enable this under games and apps, much less my videos even after copying the code like I said above. If I have a mixed some tilted and some wide will this affect the apperance of the tilted icon or vise-virsa?

babyblu

• Archived User
« Reply #964 on: December 05, 2006, 09:24:00 PM »

do the same code has as the myvideo.xml to the myprograms.xml this has to be done in each skin separately

dynaram i dont know what you did with the keyword stuff but take it easy. that not even the format the keyword is do in check out you last icons upped.

dynaram

• Archived User
« Reply #965 on: December 06, 2006, 03:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(babyblu @ Dec 6 2006, 05:31 AM) View Post

dynaram i dont know what you did with the keyword stuff but take it easy. that not even the format the keyword is do in check out you last icons upped.

I am sorry I wento to a web site for the movie informatio, Than i highlited the text selected copy and than paste to the keyword section. It probably grabb embeded information when i paste it. I will make sure I will write it by hand next time. Sorry about that.

Kallstar

• Archived User
« Reply #966 on: December 06, 2006, 04:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(serphium @ Dec 3 2006, 09:38 PM) View Post

I'd like to request icons for Syberia & Syberia 2 if anyone could find the time. The xbox.com Syberia 2 banner is not so pretty so anything different would be lovely.  Thanks much!

I upped Syberia & Syberia 2 a day or two ago to both sites, hopefully you'll like them.

team_toyo

• Archived User
« Reply #967 on: December 06, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »

I'm still haveing trouble with the wide icons. I have added this code:

Under My Video.XML

<control>
   <description>thumbnailpanel</description>
   <type>thumbnailpanel</type>
   <id>51</id>
                <itemwidth>460</itemwidth>
                <itemheight>120</itemheight>
                <texturewidth>460</texturewidth>
                <textureheight>100</textureheight>
                <thumbwidth>460</thumbwidth>
                <thumbheight>90</thumbheight>
                <hidelabels>none</hidelabels>

<onleft>2</onleft>
   <onright>51</onright>
   <onup>51</onup>
   <ondown>51</ondown>
   <animation effect="fade" time="300">WindowOpen</animation>
   <animation effect="fade" time="100">WindowClose</animation>
</control>

The same for My Programs.xml

Bold being the new code added. This is under the MC360 Skin, and I have even tried PM3 Skin yet nothing. Is there something I'm doing wrong.

It also turns blank/black when I select (Games, Xbox Arcade, Applications) under the Games blade, and it also does this under the media blade when I select Videos. Please help.

babyblu

• Archived User
« Reply #968 on: December 07, 2006, 06:55:00 AM »

CODE

thumbnailpanel
        thumbnailpanel
        font10
        WindowOpen
        WindowClose
        folders

This is setup for my tv but you can play with the actual size(numbers) to get the best setting for you tv but this will make them show up. Also remove the hidelabels at the bottom of the code if you want to see the folder names

team_toyo

• Archived User
« Reply #969 on: December 07, 2006, 06:21:00 PM »

Thanks Babyblu the code worked, and now I can get some R&R. This code should be put in a sticky or something.

CBR900RRMan

• Archived User
« Reply #970 on: December 07, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »

Got lots of anime wide icon request.  I know i wont get hardly any but i was just wondering if anyone made some for themselves, if they could share, smile.gif plus i cant find the two overlays for the buttons. Thanks.

battle programmer shirase, girls bravo, amaenaideyo, amaenaideyo katsu, asumanga daioh, futari ecchi, green green, grenadier gunbuster2, hanaukyo maid tai, hand maid may, he is my master, Is pure, inukami, joshikosei, kamisama kazoku, kasimasi, love hina, love hina again, love love, maburaho, mahou sensei negima, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, midori no hibi, oruchuban ebichu, REC, sumomomo momomo, tonagura.

babyblu

• Archived User
« Reply #971 on: December 08, 2006, 08:50:00 AM »

Just upped about 90 TV SHOW icons

coreying

• Archived User
« Reply #972 on: December 09, 2006, 09:24:00 PM »

Sorry for double posting, but I've done more research.

The problem I'm having, and possibly a few others over the past few days, is that the latest XBMC builds appear to have the new v2.1 skins. Most of the content of the xml files in the PM3 folder are considerably different to previous v2.0 skins. There is new functionality in the skins when using XBMC - but unfortunately it appears to have broken the method for enabling wide icons.

Has anyone found how to enable wide icons on the v2.1 skins yet?

dynaram

• Archived User
« Reply #973 on: December 10, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »

I have 51 icons that I would like to replace on the site from shadow and scan lines to just shadow. If i dump them using the batch uploader I am affraid they will be given a new icon# and it will end up duplicating the icons, I re-did the icons and labeled them with the correct icon## from the website. How do you want me to upload this icons?

Note: I have used the contact us from the web site twice and I never get a reply.. is the contact us damage? or do you preffered for users to use the forum... or is only to be used on specif subjects

emp3r0r

• Archived User
« Reply #974 on: December 10, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(dynaram @ Dec 10 2006, 07:08 PM) View Post

I have 51 icons that I would like to replace on the site from shadow and scan lines to just shadow.

We are working on an edit feature that will be available to the uploader as well as moderators.

Note: I have used the contact us from the web site twice and I never get a reply.

I replied to your emails, sorry it took so long.  Feel free to ping me on AOL instant messenger if you need a quick reply, my screen name is Emp3r0r.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 69