xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xecutor 2 Bios  (Read 76 times)

SergioFoX

• Archived User
Xecutor 2 Bios
« on: March 10, 2004, 06:23:00 AM »

hi i'm a total noob to this flashing,, please dont yell i have done a lot of reading but unable to help. I got the X-Ecuter 2.3B LITE
  • and installed it properly all 3 lights come on.. so enabled, unproted and left it on bank 1... boots to that bios 2.28 i believe after much trying to work on cd-rw got it to read on dvd-r.. My xbox 1.0 and used bios 4979.06 256K.bin made that into bios.bin 1mb same bios on all 4... It flashed updated and shut off.  Now i can boot and looks the same but insteed of MS says xecuter 2.. Is that good?? how would i add different dashboard,,, and would this alow me to replace the hdd.

Sorry for the long post, but i been working on this for a day and a half,  and had done much research b4 hand,,, and frunstration level very high,, haha.

appreciate any help and sorry if any1 posted simular,,, just havent found my answere.   <

terrorvis

• Archived User
Xecutor 2 Bios
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 06:30:00 AM »

Sounds like you have done it right if you are getting the Xecuter2 graphic.  This is a dashboard question.  Go to the dashboard section and read up on the dashboards. If you want to put evolutionX on (most people seem to) then go here...
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=89545

[edit] re read your post, wasn't even a tsop flash in the first place, so completly wrong forum!

This post has been edited by terrorvis: Mar 10 2004, 02:33 PM <

SergioFoX

• Archived User
Xecutor 2 Bios
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »

sorry about posting in wrong place,,, just know it was flashing it,, and appreciate for your quick response. I'll be more carefull next time,, just got frustrated.  <