xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Xboxmediacenter - May 2nd 2005 Cvs Build  (Read 354 times)

beljim

• Archived User
Xboxmediacenter - May 2nd 2005 Cvs Build
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »

just to let you know i sorted my problem out so no need for any help, cheers.

cooljerk_dv

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »

found a bug:

If the audio is set to anolgue all the visulizations work, but in digital some don't especially my favorite one, savilleblue, which looks great with the new xbmc skin. Also as a note to make the rest of the color scheme consistant, shouldn't on the video OSD, the main highlight button should be like green or something instead of blue. Also this seens to be the best release to date.

thankyou

not sure if that made sense, i'm kinda tired.

imagenius

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2005, 12:39:00 AM »

beerchug.gif. Not to mention the instant song play, I always wanted to listen to albums that have no song gaps correctly without using one mp3 for all songs and this works great!

beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif

Just a few things I noticed: The music controls menu doesn't have a pause button and every time you access the playlist it has to reload all the cd covers and id3 tags. When you have a playlist with a 1000 songs on it this can become a real hassle. Is there any way to keep the id3 info and cd covers in memory so that they don't have to be reloaded all the time? Thanks again for the best release of the best media player to date!! pop.gif

sebu42

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2005, 03:19:00 AM »

People are having problems with adjusting volume using the right thumbstick. The slider moves but there's no change in the volume level.Is there a way to fix this or do we have to wait for another version...

Im new to the paplayer and I can't ff/rw mp3's im listening. If I try to FF song just starts from beginning.Any help?

Metsada

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2005, 03:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(JayDee @ May 3 2005, 01:49 PM)
Sure is!

JayDee

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2005, 03:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(JayDee @ May 2 2005, 01:05 PM)
PM1 and 2 got pulled for a reason...

JayDee

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2005, 06:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(plaz @ May 4 2005, 01:14 PM)
is there any way to change news ticker on the xmbc? daily news headlines?

diosamma

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2005, 11:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(diosamma @ May 3 2005, 09:12 PM)
I absolutely love the new features & such in this latest build .. But I'm having some issues. Since I updated to the new version my XBox refuses to connect to my PC. I can't stream anything through SMB. I can't even connect to SMB.

Osanya

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »

GREAT build. I love the new skin. This is the best release thus far.

One annoyance I"ve seen. iTunes conveniently rearranged my mp3 file structure, so I thought I"d update XBMC's scan of my network. So, I did like usual, but ALL my album info got deleted.

I don't remember if it was this way in previous releases, I don't think it was, but I thought I'd mention it.

cashkid

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »

biggrin.gif . I'v been around the scene a while now and havent come across a question, problem or situation that couldent be fixed or answered without a little bit of reading. Until now. I looked upsies, downsies and overies but cant find an answer. I tried to figure it out but can't.
I'm stuck, so here goes unsure.gif .

When I moved to the new biuld I did'nt see the albums folder like from the previous biuld. In there Is where the playlist folder was kept. I have like 20 playlists now and would like to to keep them without having to rebiuld them.
So I tried to just move the albums folder over with my playlists but that did'nt work. I tried other ways to get it to work but nothing. Can someone please tell me how to do this.

SkeeLow

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2005, 01:13:00 AM »

I am using the 2005-05-02_build and all works well except for the quicktime browser. This is the error i recieve:

Error loading needed module from ...xmlplus.
Check the README.txt on how to install this script correctly

Then it is followed with this error:

Error while parsing new trailers.
Error:global name"e"is not defined

can anyone help with this ?

Thanx in advance

chris_cornell

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2005, 12:33:00 PM »

sorry i dont know where to post my problem, i can load the subtitles i dont have problems with that, but the subtitle its so down that eat one line, how can i move the positition of the subtitle? i donwload a recently xbmc but doesnt have options of the subtitle position, HELP!!

JayDee

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »

Calibration of overscan, sub position and OSD position have always been in Settings->My Videos->Calibrate....

JayDee

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2005, 12:40:00 AM »

wink.gif

Mr. Electric Wizard

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2005, 08:05:00 AM »

n00b here,

Does anybody have any problems with the QuickTime playback not working correctly.  Some trailers work correctly (war of the worlds), and some don't (kingdom of heaven).  The ones that don't work, the audio is fine, but the video just flickers...

Is this some sort of codec problem?
I noticed that there is a flicker filter under video settings, when I change these settings it doesn't seem to do anything...

In regards to Shoutcast erroring out, I found that as soon as I set my Xbox to DHCP, everthing web oriented started working...

BTW, I just got my xbox set up a couple of days ago, and I am completely in Awe of XMBC!
My wife even thought it was great!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4