xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Check Out My New Skin I'm Making!  (Read 930 times)

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
Check Out My New Skin I'm Making!
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2004, 02:10:00 PM »

Hey this has to be a QUICK reply, I am in a rush to leave, but i will always reply when I have an opp. to....

I know it has been quiet a while since I sent the pictures to Wabid (about 3 weeks?)...and I understand this skin isn't his life, so he's pretty busy doing other things, I really dont know where the skin stands on his part, if he's even been doing a lot or anything, either way I dont care because there is no rush at all...

BUT, If some of you know how to make this skin a dashboard (xml or whatever), help is always useful, I'm not sure when it would be finished, but if one of you out there feel you can get this done fairly quick and have plenty of time on your hands, then why not have a couple people working on this ya know? Not saying helping wabid, but doing it all by yourself if you know how to...

Again, i'm in a rush to get to work otherwise id do my usual thanks to everyone for replying! But I apreciate the feedback from my reply from just last night! Wasn't sure if I was going to run into any replies yet, but 4 of ya did!!

Thanks again!

0nEINT9

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2004, 05:43:00 PM »

grr.gif  for all I know you might be working on this skin everyday!  rolleyes.gif  And I apreciate your efforts so far. biggrin.gif  If we can get an update that would be great...

As far as getting help from others, I hope you understand why I would like help... I understand time isn't too big of an issue to some of us, and to others it is, so I dont think it will hurt to get a few versions of this skin out there...

To Alpha Omega and the person who PM'd an offer... I will get these files sent to both of you tommorow evening, I would right now, but they are large files and I am on a 56k and I need to leave this line free...

Thanks for the views, replies, votes, and overall input everyone has gave to this skin...I'll try to reply tonight if needed

-NineT9

WabidWoveren

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »

no problem, ive sorta been waiting for other gfx, because the home ones dont strech very far.

Kev052683

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2004, 07:43:00 PM »

Just wanted to give my small input that this looks absolutely AWESOME.  A very clean skin for XBMC, and it will certainly become my dashboard whenever it's released!

Keep us updated on it's progress!!

Striker2k2

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2004, 04:04:00 PM »

I think you guys should better wait till the entire settings is redone.
Should be implemented in a couple weeks

TNHitokiri

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2004, 05:06:00 PM »

biggrin.gif OMFG those are by far the greatest skins i've ever seen... could you please send them to

[email protected]

, i want to try to skin them just because they are so beautiful and because i'm so goddamn bored  tongue.gif

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2004, 08:34:00 AM »

smile.gif

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2004, 12:04:00 PM »

wink.gif thank you

As for the rest of you, I've got some idea's for my next skin, I'm going to spend a lot of time on this one, and make sure every single detail is straight out perfect to the last pixel. NO mistakes will be done here, and I will post screenshots when I get the layout created...

-NineT9

WabidWoveren

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »

Make sure not to send out jpg's they are lossy, and recompressing images twice means a loss of quality.  

I agree with striker that postponing the skin until the next point release is a good idea, because alot of changes are being added to xbmc.

TNHitokiri

• Archived User
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »

ok, i need one thing changed... there is no My Programs circle, i kinda need one...

edit...

kotix

• Archived User
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2004, 06:18:00 AM »

wink.gif

WabidWoveren

• Archived User
« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2004, 06:19:00 PM »

kotix thats why im not working on the skin right now, and i would try and give u pngs, but his source file .mic has 5 billion layers and its hard to seperate.

kotix

• Archived User
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2004, 02:48:00 AM »

wink.gif

TNHitokiri

• Archived User
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2004, 04:13:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif   please email us with the pngs if you can,
thnx
                              -TNHitokiRi

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2005, 08:57:00 AM »

sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif Haven't even gone to bed yet sad.gif  sleeping.gif Been working on the graphics and trying to fix some stuff on my laptop and xbox grr.gif , boy am I tired so this will be short and serious...

I created some new graphics, nothing absolutley amazing, just working on those lil icons to fit the skin, and currently thinking of a skin to use for playing movies (i love the one posted earlier though)... I'll see what I can come up with though...

Apreciate the support, and now i got to goto work...and when I get home, going straight to bed, then waking up for work, then coming home to reply...so expect my next reply on friday night! Still looking forward to more suggestions...all the comments have been great so far in letting me know what is needed and wanted...

-NineT9
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12