xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ftp Problems With Particular Files  (Read 55 times)

Protesticide

• Archived User
Ftp Problems With Particular Files
« on: October 09, 2007, 02:36:00 PM »

I'm having trouble transferring specific files from my PC onto my XBox. I'm using FlashFXP and XBMC (soft-modded) and, when I go to transfer certain files (specifically to my E drive), the files fail every time. For example, when I tried to transfer the Killtrocity Halo 2 map pack onto my E drive, a font file, the default.xbe executable, and several other .x** files failed to transfer. NES emulator sprites (*.PNG files) that were previously on my E drive, until I removed them, also will not transfer back.
These files will successfully transfer to my F drive, but will not copy from the F drive to the E drive. Even making a CDR with the files in question, they will not copy to the E drive.
Is there a reason these files in particular will not transfer? Some sort of content-filtering/copyright system in the XBox hardware?

EDIT **[NVM. Files seem to be transferring normally now, after leaving my XBox and PC to rest for a few hours. Information on this issue would be helpful, but things seem to be going smoothly now.]** EDIT

This post has been edited by Protesticide: Oct 9 2007, 09:52 PM