xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Xbox Soundtrack Manager  (Read 1027 times)

390 AMX

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »

ok, i used vxcr when it was version .05 or something and it worked fine for one soundtrack now i tried the new .06 and it screwed up my soundtracks and made them have 1 song with jap letters.  i tried the soundtrack manager and it said success... then it deleted all my tracks, what gives?  i thought this program was flawless first time i used it... lol now its giving errors and doesnt work...  any progress on a new working release???

darthjimmy1138

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2005, 05:40:00 AM »

Whenever I use this, it connects fine, then whenever i tell it to upload files, it only uploads the first one and pauses. Then i have to restart and up the next song. This is an annoying process. I am using UIX as my dash and ftp server.

Thadanator

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »

i'm gonna un-offcicially say, that they've left us in the dust.
this sucks major arse. they just pop-in long enough to mess up my sound tracks, then leave.

onlyme

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #198 on: August 26, 2005, 07:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(Thadanator @ Aug 25 2005, 04:46 AM)
i'm gonna un-offcicially say, that they've left us in the dust.

Heet

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #199 on: October 17, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »

^sorry to say bud but your wasting your time.

Dawg605

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »

Damn, looks like a dead project.

This program was looking to be so awesome and it was such a good idea. sad.gif

KiLL CraZy

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2006, 05:05:00 PM »

How do you ftp to your xbox using XBMC? the way I usually do it is just turn my xbox on, evox starts up, then leave that how it is and go to my pc and start up SmartFTP and start doing my transfering like that but does it like this doesn't seem to work for the music. How can I use XBMC to ftp? I dont see an option for that and I have everything set right how I think they should be. Or do I just load up XBMC and on my pc load up SmartFTP and start the file transfers like that?

ohhwun_xtreme

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #202 on: February 02, 2006, 06:03:00 AM »

damn ..... last post before it was bumped was three months ago blink.gif

XceL

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #203 on: February 03, 2006, 08:55:00 AM »

You can blame XIU/Xbox War3z for the dead project as he was trying something different and never finished it. Luckily I still have the source for v0.0.2 and I think I am going to resurface the program.. What I need before I release another version is some ST.DBs ... So please send me an e-mail at neil.kistner(at)gmail.com with attached ST.DB . Thanks, XceL

P.S. I hope to see some e-mails when I get home from work! smile.gif

XceL

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #204 on: March 05, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(thegame4ever @ Mar 1 2006, 09:33 AM) View Post

It's been a month. I don't see any improvements.

This project = Indefinitely postponed.

Sorry for lack of update.. its taken longer than I expected.. I have completely started over from scratch and it has taken a lot longer than I have thought.. I am nearly completed so there should be a very basic version out quite soon, maybe within a few weeks. I'm trying my hardest.. using all the spare time I can. I have a few more things to add, and then I will have it ready for some initial testing before release.

..Also if anyone would like to become a tester I could use a couple.. just send me an email .. neil.kistner(at)gmail.com

schnottus

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2006, 10:24:00 PM »

I keep getting 404'd when i try to download it.. am i missing something obvious?

onlyme

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2006, 04:29:00 AM »

hope this project aint dead as it was looking good, Will there be an local version so you can edit a st.db file on pc and then upload it on your own? as im using xplore360 and have copied my old st.db and tracks over from a backup but would like to do more but dont have a xbox1 to hand so this would b a great addon to the app smile.gif

johnnyrico

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #207 on: April 16, 2006, 07:45:00 AM »

so, any news on the development process?

DeathAxe

• Archived User
Xbox Soundtrack Manager
« Reply #208 on: December 14, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »

Is there any chance someone will release a working version of this? things like releasing source, releasing a new version etc was promiced... all this time later and nothing.

If you are going to promice something to a large community, then at least forfill it. I know you are doing it for free etc, but to let down all these people...what a shame.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]