xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cd Creating Software  (Read 39 times)

Strife_22

• Archived User
Cd Creating Software
« on: April 11, 2005, 08:00:00 AM »

So I used to use Nero to burn media files (movies) to DVD for play on my xbox. Unfortunately, and maybe due to the low quality DVD-R's I use, I ended making myself a fairly extensive collection of beer coaster. The burn would be successful, but some of the burned files would be unable to be read by both the PC I used to burn them as well as my XBOX.

So long story short, I tried switching to Roxio for my media backups and all my movies work like a charm... on my PC. Sadly, I have just realized that these same DVDs show up as blank in my XBOX. If I put the disc in while XBMC is running (and autoplay video is on), the first avi on the disc will start playing. However, if I try to browse the contents of that DVD either in XBMC or even in my avalaunch file manager, the XBOX shows the DVD as being blank.

I'm hoping its just some burn setting I may have within Roxio and am wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar (files are seen and accessible on PC but not on XBOX) and has some suggestions...

thanx in advance.