xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ready To Do My First Tsop.  (Read 57 times)

allencc3

• Archived User
Ready To Do My First Tsop.
« on: December 20, 2003, 02:01:00 AM »

I got my original xbox HD in my PC right now! However I am ready to flash my TSOP tommorrow. I also have an aladdin v1 in my xbox. I already unlocked and formatted my original xbox HD. so I cant put it back in cuz dont have all partitions. I do have the key for it still. I need to know if I can use original key to lock different HD I got from another xbox to use as my new original. I wanna boot new xbox drive with evox+aladdin, backup, write down key, unlock with key, then lock with key from my original  xbox drive. Will this drive now act as my new drive and will it work properly cuz I am taking the chip out. so I need xbox to act normally as from the store. Then I wanna flash TSOP then put in my 40GB that I have been using. Anyone know of any easier way to get all this done? Or even IF this can be done? Oh yeah I have the evox installer on cdrw so if above dont work can I evox-install original HD so I will have partitions. then copy files from my newer xbox HD. I shouldnt have never formatted my xbox HD. HELP NOOB out!!!

sniffinpoprocks

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2003, 04:48:00 AM »

Since you have the original key, you could put the drive back in, use Slayer's install disk to rebuild the original drive, then lock it. V2.5 is latest I think.

install the font exploit/phoenix bios loader; theres a "updated_font_exploit.rar" that was posted in the usual place on the 11th that has ALL you need for this with instructions in a text file. (very simple two step process)

solder the tsop points

remove the chip

use phoenix hack to load the slayer disk again and flash your onboard TSOP

just one way to do it, (I just did one this way)

allencc3

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2003, 06:38:00 AM »

I will be using the 007 AUF trick when I take my chip out. All I need is to make sure my xbox will boot the HD when I take the chip out. I have three total HD's 40GB is in right now. Original in my PC( I still have key) and I have an extra xbox drive in the closet. Seems easier to lock the one in the closet with my original xbox key. But I dont know if it will work. I wish I didnt format my original.

sniffinpoprocks

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2003, 08:01:00 AM »

you can lock the one in your closet and it will work fine. you can also restore the original that you wiped with the evox installer disk(slayer) . It will putt all the original xbox files back on the drive.

allencc3

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2003, 09:04:00 AM »

Thanks for the reply buddy. I will let you know how it turns out. You are one of the coolest on this thread. No one else has answered cept you.  I really appreciate that.