xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mega-x Software  (Read 49 times)

lordvader129

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« on: July 10, 2003, 02:11:00 PM »

ok, i have a mega-x key and a 128 MB babydisk drive, i was wondering if there is any good software out there to transfer saves to the 128MB disk, since the official mega-x software only recognizes 32 meg drives

billyciam

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003, 04:30:00 PM »

what is it?

lordvader129

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 01:09:00 PM »

what is the mega-x key? its just a USB flash memory drive that xbox will recognize as a memory card, the software im lookign for is PC software that also recognizes it (since its in FATX or something liek that file format)

the software that comes witht he official mega-x key only recognizes 32 megabyte drives (liek the one that came with it and ones you buy from them, lol) but i also have a 128 megabyte drive that the xbox will recognize as a memory card and i was wondering if there is any other transfer software i could use to put saves on it from my PC

RayTwoOneThree

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 01:49:00 AM »

Download this http://dwl.xbox-scen...ls/MXM_BxBx.rar  ......Its a hacked vesion os MXK

lordvader129

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 01:42:00 PM »

thanks, but that still only recognizes the drive as 32 meg (its actually 128 meg), oh well, better than nothing, ill keep looking, lol

humaninterface

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 01:47:00 AM »

QUOTE (RayTwoOneThree @ Jul 18 2003, 10:49 AM)
Download this http://dwl.xbox-scen...ls/MXM_BxBx.rar  ......Its a hacked vesion os MXK

Can someone tell me how to use this file when I try to open it says that windows can't open this file.....do I put it in the same file as mxk.....the version of mxk that I have is 1.2 does that matter....The memory stick that I have is a 64mb PNY and the xbox reads it fine...please let me know I will return this tommorrow and try to track down a 32mb but if someone knows before hand it will help me big time thanks

humaninterface

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2003, 02:23:00 AM »

Well I was able to open it and got it running but it still doesn't recognise my memory stick??

humaninterface

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2003, 07:27:00 AM »

ok thanks man im on my way this morning to go and try to find a 32mg....seems like its hard to walk in the store and get one though......but i'm just gonna start looking now because I want to get it today

da_frog

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2003, 12:38:00 PM »

I have 64 mb usb stick just use the xbox action replay software you can get it at www.codejunkies.com go to software and you will see a xbox software update thats really the full software get a adapter so you can plug in your controller to your pc use the pso usb adapter run the software and it should let you use your usb stick it let me use my 64mb

humaninterface

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 07:40:00 PM »

I think that maybe it was a card then that the program couldn't read.....I took it back but now I need to locate a 32mg....no one in town had them, they are getting too old for them to stock anymore at least here anyway

luckyspot101

• Archived User
Mega-x Software
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2003, 05:38:00 PM »

If you manage to get a USB to XBox connector working, you can plug in your controller to your PC and using the drivers from Action Replay you can actually load saved games to your XBox Memory Card.

The question I have is that I can't get my own save games into the Action Replay PC Database. Anybody got any clue???